Yes – it is completely free to join Parcelwide. Unlike some other forwarding companies, we don't charge you for your UK address.
Simply use the complete address, including the inCode, when making your online purchase. If a different address is displayed automatically when you type in the postcode, make sure you edit it manually.
Parcelwide takes no responsibility for missing parcels due to incomplete address information.
If you have any issues entering your Parcelwide address, please contact our customer service staff.
You can buy most products from any online stores based in the UK. This includes items from stores such as Amazon, eBay, and Topshop. You can even order products from stores in the EU if they deliver to the UK.
Unfortunately, we currently cannot ship perfume or aftershave. However, keep an eye on our news feed as we hope to be able to soon. For more restricted items, see our restricted items page.
If you are purchasing large or expensive items such as furniture, contact us in advance and we will be happy to assist you.
We operate during normal courier delivery hours of 9 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday. We are closed on public holidays.
Don’t worry if you miss a delivery – you can organize for redelivery another day.
We accept Paypal and card payments. Card payments are processed through Stripe which accepts Visa, Mastercard and American Express. All charges are in Pounds and a conversion fee may be charged by Paypal or your bank.
The cost of a shipment can be affected by the amount of space that it occupies on an aircraft, rather than the actual weight. This is the volumetric (or dimensional) weight. For example, a box full of bricks would cost the same as an empty box of the same size.
You can calculate the volumetric weight by multiplying the Length (cm) by Width (cm) by Height (cm) and dividing the total by 5000.
E.g. 35cm x 24cm x 29cm / 5000 = 4.87kg.
If the volumetric weight is larger than the actual weight, it will be used to calculate the shipping cost; this is called billable weight.
To attempt to reduce your volumetric weight, you can try our repackaging service. However, we can’t guarantee any reduction in cost.
Delivery time varies on the service you use. Following are estimated times for different services:
UPS Standard (EU only)
by road 2-3 working days
UPS Express Saver
by air 1-5 working days
DHL Express Worldwide
by air 1-4 working days
DHL Select (EU only)
by road 2-3 working days
More information including the tracking link will be sent to your email when we dispatch your parcel.
Yes, you can choose to use our consolidation service when creating a shipping order. This will save you money as it’s cheaper to ship parcels together.
Normally a value-added tax (VAT) of 20% is applied to the total cost of a shipping order if the order is to be shipped to EU destinations.
Here's the list if you're in doubt:
There is normally no import tax or duty costs for products sent within the EU. A value added tax of 20% may be applied to the total price of a shipping order (including additional services) if the order to shipped to EU countries.
If you find a product that you want to buy but the website won’t accept your international card payment, we can buy it on your behalf. Simply transfer the cost of the product to us and we will pay for it.
We charge a service fee of 5% (minimum £5) when you place your order for any online products.
Yes we can. We can collect items from stores within the Manchester city centre (postcodes M1, M2, M3). We charge £15 per parcel for instore collection. Please contact us if you need this service.
Yes, simply include the voucher details (including all codes and names on the voucher) in the notes when placing your order. If the voucher has expired or is disqualified, we will notify you and you will be required to pay the difference in price. Please note that we cannot use ‘First Order’ discounts for new customers as in most cases we will already have an account with the retailer.
You can only use your Parcelwide address to receive parcels through the Parcelwide service. It cannot be used for regular mail deliveries, to receive passports or other important documents, or as a registered company address.
You must declare the genuine value and content of all parcels you receive and you cannot devalue any content. As an importer, you're responsible for checking any legal issues before purchasing goods. Non-EU customers need to complete the contents list when creating shipping orders. EU customers only need to include a general description of the content.
• Any drug or medicine
• Cash (legal tender - bank notes, currency notes and coins)
• Cigarettes and electronic cigarettes
• Complete firearms, ammunition, explosives / explosive devices
• Dangerous / hazardous goods including but not limited to perfumes, aftershaves, aerosols, flammable substances, dry ice, biological substances, UN classified dangerous goods and any goods specified as such under International Air Transport Association regulations (“IATA”), the Agreement on Dangerous Goods by Road ("ADR") or International Maritime Dangerous Goods ("IMDG") regulations.
• Financial and monetary commodities - examples include but are not limited to activated SIM cards for mobile phones, blank or activated credit or cash dispenser cards, blank cheques, event tickets, lottery tickets, money or postal orders, pre-paid phone cards, tickets (blank stock), traveller’s cheques, vouchers/tokens, unused stamps etc.
• Human remains or ashes
• Hunting (animal) trophies, animal parts such as ivory and sharks fin, animal remains or ashes, or animal by-products and derived products not intended for human consumption, prohibited for movement by the CITES Convention and/or local law
• Illegal goods, such as counterfeit goods and narcotics
• Live animals (including but not limited to mammals, reptiles, fish, invertebrates, amphibians, birds, insects, larvae and pupae)
• Loose lithium metal batteries
• Loose precious and semi-precious stones
• Jewellery and watches and with individual values in excess of EUR 5,000. The shipment must not exceed EUR 100,000